The Visual Studio File Explorer Add-in (sexy name we know, but hey, it's self documenting) is a free Tool Window add-in for VS 2008 and VS 2010 that provides a Windows Explorer file system view from Visual Studio. Features & Benefits:
- Shell Enabled - So shell extensions like TortoiseSVN work just fine.
- Command Prompt Here - Opens a command prompt at the current folder.
- Snap to Solution - Sets the root folder to the current solution's folder.
- Split View - Windows Explorer style.
- Open Item - Either in Visual Studio or the registered application.
- Options Dialog - For configuring the add-in.